BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Practicing for a Party...


This little party number is Motel Rocks from thier Winter '09 collection grr...

Simple but sassy, I am channelling Anna from This Life in this little number- very 90's


LOve my charity shop fur coat- even if I do feel a bit Jackie Brown in it! Another Motel number
from thier Winter Collection. The Baroque design is very Versace!


This gold 100% sequin number should be called the "Dirty Stop Out Dress" It's like Carrie's naked dress in Sex and The City!!


Thought I would try on some of the LOVELY little numbers that have come in the shop recently. Love this little Motel "Emily" Dress, which looks fabulously slutty with my charity shop £6 fur coat.
Going to work on getting someone to take me out now....































0 comments: