BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

A Day At Work

As I was wearing a ensemble from GladRags in the video (see last blog) I thought I would just quickly mention it.
This is a Motel dress from their S/S 09 collection, we do have a few still left. I have loved this dress from the day I opted to sacrifice lunch to have it. I have dressed it up and dressed it down and I think it always looked effortlessly stylish wearing it both ways.
Motel Dress £36 - see GladRagsBoutique website.

This is just a chose up of the fabric, it is a really pretty pattern and the flowers almost look like abstract painting's. Not instant fashion, just timeless....

The little shoes I paired with this dress today, I have had for an age. Those shoes that when you come across, you think, "I really liked those," there simple, cute little things.

I felt the bow detail on them kind of complimented the style of the dress, I liked how they clashed with my tights also....




0 comments: