BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 3 May 2010

Bonjour Bonjour, hope everyone had a good bank holiday and is now loving the week starting on a Tuesday despite the fact that getting up this morning hurt like hell, Mondays you expect it, Tuesday creeps up on you and is horrible. Anyway regardless of this tripe, we had some lovelies in the store over the weekend so I thought I share their fabulosity with you all............


Loving the blonder than blonde hair colour, if only i could get away with it, talking of getting away with it those tights are major, few more squat for me first I think lol.


Hee hee me blatantly posing, I have just started a LookBook.com (if u dont know it, get with the fashion programme guys) anyway if i want to receive any fashion hype from my fellow lookbookers I need much practice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps blouse and clutch from of course GladRags (blouse £28) clutch from A/W 2009....



ohh hello fashion lurviesss, I love it when Coventry surprises me and this ladies hair and bag i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee, her friends green patient brogues were beyond fab, go girls xxxxxxxx



0 comments: